Keith Greenhalgh, CPA, CA
General practitioner providing services to small and medium size businesses, including tax, financing, succession and strategic planning. He also has significant experience working with government and not for profit organizations to provide assurance and advisory services.
- Keith obtained his Chartered Accountant designation with the Institute of Chartered Accountants of British Columbia in 1998.
- Keith graduated from Thompson Rivers University in 1995 with a Bachelor of Business Administration.
- Keith worked for an international accounting firm for twelve years, in a variety of offices, including Prince George, BC, Hobart, Australia, Waterloo, ON, and Kamloops, BC.
- Keith joined PMT January 1, 2008 as the resident Partner in the 100 Mile office.
- Rotary Club of 100 Mile House.
- Originally from Taylor, B.C.
- Enjoys fishing and hiking.
- Married to Heather and has two sons.
To contact Keith call 250-395-2274 or send e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org