Dwayne Dueck, BBA (Hons.), CPA, CA
Dwayne is the Tax Partner specializing in tax and business advisory services. This encompasses business, corporate, personal and trust taxation and related tax planning, retirement, estate and succession planning, the purchase and sale of a business, business mergers and amalgamations, taxation on emigration from and immigration to Canada, Canadian taxation of non-residents, and corporate reorganizations. His experience also allows him to effectively manage tax disputes with Canada Revenue Agency.
- Dwayne obtained his Chartered Accountant designation with the Institute of Chartered Accountants of British Columbia in 1999.
- Dwayne graduated from Simon Fraser University in 1996 with a Bachelor of Business Administration and was awarded the SFU Dean’s Medal for Academic Excellence.
- Dwayne worked for an international accounting firm for 15 years and 13 of those years in the tax services group.
- Dwayne joined PMT January 1, 2014 as the Tax Partner and works from his office in Kamloops.
- Treasurer of the Kamloops Alliance Church.
- Member of the business advisory board for Enactus TRU.
- Married to Raelene with two children.
- Mountain biking, downhill skiing, hiking, photography and camping.
To contact Dwayne send email to email@example.com